Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PS3 3.15 > 2.1x Downgrade Firmware

This is a modified PS3 Firmware image I created for developers. This will NOT boot on the PS3 without some kind of exploit. I wanted to make it easier for devs to downgrade the PS3 firmware. The firmware will report as being 3.15 but is a much earlier version of 2.1x. with the right hack this could be loaded into NAND downgrading the PS3. A good thing would be to decrypt it using GeoHotz memory glitch hack, which I haven't applied because I don't feel like building a Timer board ( now if someone wanted to send me one....). Now that I have this firmware image I will be developing a way to use it, which I have a few ideas on. Anyone that cares to help can Download the Torrent File for it here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5VBRX0Z9 Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment