Saturday, April 3, 2010

8==D~ PS3 BluRay Firmware.(pew pew)


Now on to more pressing matters, I will be writing a program to set in Userspace for the PS3: I think I will call it Ps3-Decrypt-bin, Ill be using the SPE to decrypt things and the only thing I care about right now.....BluRay firmware. I think the scene could benefit from a program to load Binary-encrypted files into the SPE for decryption then be able to write that back decrypted data back. Imagine using this command : ps3-decrypt-bin core_os (which is inside the update.tar within the PS3UPDATE.PUP. Not an easy task, but one ill try.

Again I can only say... We will see what happens..

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great, hopefully you get what you want to start having some scene in the PS3. by the way good blog

    ReplyDelete