Monday, April 19, 2010

Ps3 Hacking Updates

I just got off the phone with an old friend of mine. We have decided that a group effort is needed to hack the PS3, oddly enough he was working on it independently and had no idea I was too. So the good thing is that we have separate ideas, which is good and I have created an action plan and he will be over in the next week or two and we will have a Red-Bull fueled week of PS3 hacking. We will keep the updates coming and release ALL of our findings (Failures are just as important to discuss so that we can kind of unite the community) updates to come, ive been generating various forms of code for the Cell and we will see about some injection techniques later(remote too). One thing I would love is to find a new exploit that does not require hardware modifications. more Updates to come. Thanks to Gatz85 for the inquires, he re-ignited my passion for opening this platform to homebrew and may be contributing to this group, we will see

1 comment: