Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pulse trigger NEEDS TESTING

I started writing an Load Interrupt program because I don't want to buy a FPGA board or make a 555 timer. When complete this will send a pulse out of a port( which one I haven't decided). I got this idea from jaicrab and wanted to make it easier for users to complete, I don't know about you but I have 4 computers, none of which have a LPT port. So I'm writing something to send the pulse out of ANY port! This is also capable of running the XorHack when its needed, just uncomment the line in main()

edit: this is finished and I need testers !
Source http://www.pastie.org/902030



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I never did decide. So I made it User Changable :) also been thinking about tying it in with XorHack to fully automate the task so that anytime the exploited kernel module was unloaded, the software would detect it and reload everything....ahhh fuckit, ill let someone else do that........it is in the loop though... just commented out because im not running it on my PS3 because its not ONLY for the one machine its for glitching in gerneral...P.S. Fuck-a-555 Timer

    ReplyDelete